Bill Brelsford regularly gives presentations and leads seminars on topics related to small business marketing and social media. He is available for private events as well as conferences, association meetings, trade shows, and other professional organization events.
As a speaker, Bill is known for delivering practical information in a down to earth style in a way that is relevant to his audience.
Prior to your event, Bill will work with you to develop a presentation that meets the specific needs of your group.
At your event, Bill makes sure to mingle with your attendees to get a deeper understanding of their mindset and the challenges they face.
After the presentation, Bill will remain available to talk to attendees until everyone’s questions have been answered.
Programs are typically delivered as a keynote or presentation (30 to 60 minute), seminar (60 – 90 minutes), and workshops (1/2 and full day).
Need to reduce travel and other costs associated with training? All of our programs are available as virtual events or webinars.
- 7 Steps to Marketing Success
- Converting Relationships Into Revenues
- Social Media Marketing (Overview)
- LinkedIn – From Profile to Profit
- Demystifying Facebook for Business
- Small Business Blogging
- Referral Flood – Generate a Flood of New Business Without Spending One Dime on Advertising
Previous Audiences Include:
- National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers )
- OneBeacon Professional Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
- Kansas State Research and Extension Office
- Miami County Economic Development Department
- American Massage Therapy Association
- Promotional Products Association of the Midwest
- Manhattan KS Chamber of Commerce
- First Step Fund
- American Club Association
Ready To Get Started?
Email Bill or give me a call at 913.962.9261 to see if your date is available and to discuss your particular needs.