The Ignite Club – Real Time Marketing Help
The Ignite Club is a private membership section of our website. Members receive free, real time help through a variety of resources including:
- eBooks and Guides
- Step-by-step videos
- Monthly recorded webinars
- Real time help from Rebar and members of the community via our private Slack channel.
Membership in the Ignite Club is free for qualified members. Click here to apply.
Sales & Marketing Dashboards
Track all your important numbers in one place with a sales and marketing dashboard.
You invest a lot of time, money, and effort to grow your business. Do you know which investments are paying off? Which ones you should ditch?
Spend less time pulling your numbers together and more time managing your growth. We’ll help you get your dashboard up and running quickly. We can also help you drive your numbers in the right direction.
Learn more about our Sales & Marketing Dashboard packages.
If you (or your team) are comfortable with marketing, but would like someone to:
- be a sounding board to discuss ideas and seek advice
- keep you updated on trends and techniques
- help you avoid roadblocks and pitfalls
- cut through the confusion of marketing technology
- help you stay accountable
Then a Marketing Coaching program may be for you. We’ll start out be helping you define your goals and create a plan for achieving them. Then, we’ll have regular calls to help you put your plans into action. We’ll keep you on track, but with flexibility to address new opportunities as they arise.
Interested in learning more? Click here to schedule a free, no-pressure consultation during which we’ll answer all you questions and you can decide if a marketing coach makes sense for you.
Bigger Future Action Plan
Because every business is unique, we begin each relationship by working together to create your Bigger Future Action Plan. The Bigger Future Action Plan helps you identify your long term goals and creates a road map for achieving those goals. Bigger Future Action Plans are free for qualified individuals; you can schedule your’s here.
Once your Bigger Future Action Plan is complete, you may decide that you would like us to help you implement one or more of the marketing related items in your plan. While each customer engagement is different, the solutions we provide tend to be a combination of one or more of the following:
Marketing Boot Camps, Makeovers, Jump-Starts, & Workshops
These programs typically last between 4 hours and 3 days. They are designed to help you complete a specific marketing task and/or get a part of your marketing system up and running as quickly as possible. Examples of these types of programs include:
- Creating or improving a piece of marketing collateral, such as a print ad, website landing page, pay-per-click ad, direct mail letter, etc.
- Social Media Profiles
- Designing lead magnets and follow up (lead nurturing) messages
- Referral Engine Workshop
- Creating a marketing automation plan (M.A.P.)
Investment – Between $500 – $1,500
Managed WordPress Websites
Your company website is an important component of your sales and marketing systems. But, it takes time and effort to keep an effective website updated and secure. That’s time you’d be better off serving your current clients and acquiring new ones.
Whether you are building a brand new website or redesigning one you’ve had for years, our managed website packages take the hassle out of dealing with your website and let you get back to what you best.
Learn what your customer really think and how they really buy.
The Voice of the Customer Survey is designed to:
- Verify that your Core Marketing Message is relevant to your customers.
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses through your customers eyes.
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace.