The Jumpstart program was specifically designed for those who:
- are serious about taking their business to the next level
- know a sound marketing strategy is the key to getting there
- don’t have months to spend on training, reading books, or figuring it all out themselves.
How Does It Work?
The heart of the program is a 2-day intensive workshop. During the workshop we will collaborate to do all of the “heavy lifting” related to creating your strategic marketing plan.
In order to get all of this work done, we will both have homework to complete prior to the workshop. We’ll keep your assignments as short and simple as possible.
What Do I Get?
A complete strategic marketing plan and the tools to put your plan into action:
- A complete marketing plan including strategy, tactics, and key performance indicators
- Feedback from your customers about what they value most, where you need to improve, how they search for your services, and what needs they have that are not currently being filled.
- Templates for creating marketing content that educates and helps you stand out from the crowd
- A prioritized action plan of attack for implementing your marketing plan
- Criteria for evaluating future marketing investments
- A copy of the Ultimate Marketing System from Duct Tape Marketing
- A copy of Sales and Marketing Pro software loaded with your marketing plan
How Much Does It Cost?
Your investment is $3,395. 50% is payable up front with the balance due on delivery of your marketing plan.
Is There A Guarantee?
Our work is guaranteed to your complete satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied, we will, at your option, either refund your investment, or accept only the portion that reflects your level of satisfaction.
Program Details – What Happens When
Before the Workshop
To prepare for our 2 day workshop, we will ask you to:
- Provide us with a list of customers that we may survey on your behalf
- Provide us with a list of your competitors
- Collect samples of your current marketing materials
- Read a short report that explains the principals of Duct Tape Marketing
We provide instructions, forms, templates, etc. to make collecting this information as simple as possible.
Before the workshop, we will need time to complete the following:
- Survey your best customers
- Research your competition
- Prepare a preliminary marketing analysis
2 Day Intensive Workshop
Let’s be clear – this is not a training class or a discussion about marketing theory. This is an intensive workshop, during which we will accomplish the following:
- Goal and expectation setting
- Ideal customer definition
- Review the results of the customer surveys and competitor analysis
- Define your Core Message
- Map your customer’s purchasing process
- Evaluate your current Marketing Hourglass
- Review of current marketing materials.
- Outline your marketing kit
- Outline your new customer kit
- Outline your media kit
- Outline your referral kit
- Review your marketing technology tools – website, social media, database, email marketing, etc.
- Review your lead generation activities.
- Define key performance indicators and tracking mechanisms
- Outline your marketing calendar
After the workshop
We will take all of the information that we collected before and during the workshop and consolidate it into an easy to follow marketing plan. This plan will include a prioritized list of what you need to do to move from the planning stage to implementation. We typically deliver your plan and schedule a review session, via telephone, within 7 to 10 day after the completion of your workshop.
We will also help you plan your next steps, whether you will handle implementation of your system internally, would like referrals to outside resources, or would like further information about our Managed Marketing Programs.
If you promise to do your part, we promise to complete the whole process can be in 45 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a group workshop?
The workshop is specific to your company, so in that regard, it is a one-on-one workshop. However, you may decide to have several key decision makers from your company (we think this is a good idea) attend the workshop.
Where does the workshop take place?
Because these are intensive working sessions, it is important that you are able to work in an environment free from interruptions. If you feel confident that you can remain interruption free in your office, we can conduct the workshop on your premises. If you have any doubts about being able to avoid interruptions at your place of work, we will work together to find a suitable and convenient location.
Can we do it on the weekend?
Yes, in fact many owners find that conducting the workshop on a Friday and Saturday to be optimal.
What’s the difference between the Jump Start program and the Managed Marketing Programs?
The Jump Start program consists of the same process that we use at the beginning of our Managed Marketing Programs when we are creating the marketing strategy and plan.
The Managed Marketing Programs also include implementation of the plan. Managed Marketing is like getting an entire marketing department in a box. You stay involved in the management of this marketing department without having to get bogged down in all of the technical details related to implementing the plan.
If you already have marketing staff and resources you can take the results of the Jump Start program and implement them on your own.