We help small business owners and top performing sales professionals get more customers, increase sales, and save time.
We do that by focusing on 3 key areas:
- Taking a Strategy First Approach to Marketing – so you have a clear direction of where you’re going and how to get there. You’ll no longer fall prey to the “marketing idea of the week”.
- Implementing Marketing Systems– so you can do more with less and without worrying about things falling through the cracks. You also get the feedback you need to know what’s working and what’s not, so you can make informed business decisions.
- Simplifying Marketing Technology – so you don’t have to become a software developer to grow your business. Technology should make your life easier, not harder. We work hard to simplify the technology piece of marketing so you can focus on what you do best.
Who We Help
We do our best work when helping owners and top performing sales professionals who want to take their business to “the next level.” They typically own and/or work for B2B companies and professional service providers – examples include:
|Architects||Insurance Agents & Brokers|
|Attorneys||IT and Software Consultants|
|Coaches & Consultants||Real Estate Brokers|
|Engineering Firms||Training Companies|
Our best customers also tend to be people who want to accomplish more with their business than just creating a job for themselves. They want to use their businesses to improve the lives of their customers, employees, and the world they live in. They are interested in developing meaningful, long term relationships with their customers. They don’t view marketing as a set of event-based expenditures, rather, they view marketing as an essential business system to be leveraged to achieve their goals.
How We Work Together
We do our best work with customers who prefer a “Do It With Me” approach when working together.
Most marketing services (including our’s) are delivered in three main categories:
- DIY or “Give me the manual” – these are the courses, pdfs, whitepapers, videos, etc. that will teach you what to do, but it is up to you to actually do the work. The Ignite Club members section of this website is an example of “give me the manual” resources.
- “Do It With Me” – the collaborative approach that we use in the majority of our engagements. Our role in these engagements is a blend of coach, consultant, and accountability partner.
- “Do It For Me” – This is what most people think of when they think consultant – where tell the consultant your goal and they go away for a while and then comes back with a “solution”, which they may or may not help you implement.While we rarely take on a pure “Do It For Me” engagement, we will often complete “do it for me” tasks as part of a collaborative engagement. After all, we want to help you save time and simplify things – remember?
Are We the Right Fit for You?
We are not a fit for everyone, but if you’ve made it this far and would like to find out if we are a good fit for you, contact us to schedule a free consultation to create you Next Level Action Plan.
Not ready for that yet?