Last week, as part of National Small Business Week, John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing presented 5 Ways to Use Online Tools to Drive Offline Sales. If you were unable to attend the event, you can find a recap of the material covered along with a copy of John’s presentation slides.
These are the 5 Ways to Use Online Tools to Drive More Sales John covered:
- Use Online Calls to Action: Leverage calls to action on your individual website to get more of your customers to act offline.
- Embrace O2O Advertising: Online advertising can easily be used to drive people to your offline business.
- Employ Networked Networking: The addition of online tools and networks have made traditional networking more effective.
- Form Local Social Groups: Create and facilitate local interest groups using online tools to dive awareness and sales.
- Get Online and On the Go: Take advantage of mobile use to drive on the go folks to your business.
Here is the LiveStream recording of the event:
and here are John’s slides
Bill Brelsford Small Business Marketing Consultant