For those of you who purchased the Social Media Pro program, you should see some new content this week. Here are the new lessons by session.
- Making Your Google Alerts Even Smarter
- Feedly – A More Visual Blog Reading Option
- How To Use Customer Rating and Review Sites
- Getting More From Your Google Maps Profile
- Using Google Wonder Wheel to Create Keyword Rich Blog Posts
- Ways to Make WordPress Even More Useful
- 5 Steps to Successful Facebook Advertising
- Using the Involver Facebook App to Add Fan Page Content
- 5 Ways to Use Social Media for Things You Are Already Doing
- Measure Your Social Media Results Scientifically
If you haven't participated in one of our Social Media Pro programs, you can learn more here.
Bill Brelsford Small Business Marketing Consultant